What's Coming Next...
She marched at major civil rights rallies, sat onstage with Martin Luther King Jr. when he delivered his famous "I have a dream" speech and was president of the National Council for Negro Women for more than 40 years. Hear how the man we celebrate on Monday, January 20th inspired her. Click HERE to watch her story.
Sunday Services Schedule
8:15 - Prayer Circle - come and share with us in prayer and preparation
8:30 - Traditional Worship
9:30 - Discipleship Class - God's Messy Family
10:30 - Prayer Circle - come and share with us in prayer and preparation
*10:45 - Contemporary Worship
*Children’s Worship (Bible Lesson): Parents of children ages 3-6 years old we have something special for you! All this talk about W.O.W. has left you thinking “but what about my little?” Each week during the 10:45 service we hope your kids will start worship with you and after “Children’s Time” with Pastor Sweet they will be dismissed with a teacher to enjoy an age appropriate Bible lesson.
*Sunday School Classes for 1st - 5th grade offered the first Sunday of every month starting at 9:30 AM. Click here for more information.
Our Core Values
- Our growing love for God and ALL our neighbors
- Faithfully growing as disciples of Jesus Christ together through:
- Spirit filled worship
- Relevant Christian education and transforming study of God's word
- Joyfully serving God and others
- Reaching out, living God's grace and Jesus' love
- Inviting and embracing people as they are, where they are