Adult Study Opportunities
- Sunday Morning Parenting Class: 9:45 AM - 10:30 AM
- For parents with children attending Sunday School
- Sunday Morning Adult Study: 9:45 AM - 10:30 AM
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study: 9:00 AM - 9:45 AM
- Wednesday Evening Adult Study: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday Evening Parent Group: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- For parents with children that attend WOW programming.
- Wednesday Evening Grief Group: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Thursdsay Evening Women's Bible Study: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM (7 sessions)
- Discernng the Voice of God by Priscilla Shirer (videos and then a discussion)
- Wesley Hand Bell Choir Practice: Tuesday at 6:30 PM
- Chancel Choir Practice (6th grade - Adult): Tuesday at 7:30 PM
- Children's Choir Practice (1st Grade - 5th Grade): Wednesday from 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- Children are encouraged to stay for WOW and enjoy dinner and children activities.
- Contemporary Praise Band Practice: Various times throughout the week
Wesley Spirit Singers are informal hymn singers who meet once a month to sing at one of the local assisted living facilities in Mahomet. They sing on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 1:00 PM. Please check the calendar for upcoming dates.
There are always opportunities for special music presentations.
United Methodist Women
UMW hold it's general meeting on the first Thursday of each month, excluding July and August, at 1 pm, unless stated otherwise. All women of the church are invited and everyone is encouraged to bring a friend! M & Ms (Mission Mondays) meet on Mondays from 1-3 pm to work on various projects such as quilts for Cunningham Children's Home, school bags for the Midwest Distribution Center, prayer shawls, and other requests.