Adult Study Opportunities
- Sunday Morning Adult Study: 9:45 AM - 10:30 AM
- Writing with generosity and intelligence, Adam Hamilton shows how believer and unbeliever alike can develop sustaining spiritual practices and embrace Jesus's recurring counsel: "Do not be afraid." For anyone struggling with fear or wondering how families and communities can thrive in troubled times, Unafraid offers an informed and inspiring message full of practical solutions. Beginning on Sunday September 8th in between worship services (9:45am) a new 5 week study is beginning UNAFRIAD by Adam Hamilton. You are welcome to buy the book and follow along but it is not required. As a group you will watch a short video and engage in discussion. We hope you join in!
- Mission Mondays (on Monday): 1:00 PM
- Thursday Morning Women's Small Group at Mahomet Hen House Restaurant: 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- Wesley Hand Bell Choir Practice (performs at the first service on Sunday's at 8:30 AM): Tuesday at 6:30 PM
- Chancel Choir Practice (6th grade - Adult) - performs at the first service on Sunday's at 8:30 AM: Tuesday at 7:30 PM
- WOW Choir Practice (1st Grade - 5th Grade) - practices every Wednesday: 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- Praise Band Rehearsal (performs at the second service on Sunday's at 10:45 AM): Wednesday at 7:00 PM
Wesley Spirit Singers are informal hymn singers who meet once a month to sing at one of the local assisted living facilities in Mahomet. They sing on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 1:00 PM. Please check the calendar for upcoming dates.
United Methodist Women (UMW)
UMW hold it's general meeting on the first Thursday of each month, excluding July and August, at 1:00 PM unless stated otherwise. All women of the church are invited and everyone is encouraged to bring a friend!
Pictured below are the 2nd Graders receiving their Bibles from the UMW. (UMW each year gifts Bibles to all 2nd Grade Children as part of their outreach program.)